Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 11 ~ Holiday Gift Guide ~ Hasbro's Baby Alive ~ My Baby Alive

For real mommy moments, MY BABY ALIVE gives girls the experience of taking care of their very own baby. 

ARV $39.99
My Baby Alive says more than 30 phrases, including “I love you Mommy!”

When she says, “I’m hungry,” your little girl will know it’s time to mix up a bowl of her special doll food and spoon-feed her. After she drinks a bottle of water to wash it all down, it’s time for a new diaper!

She’ll even let your little girl know when she’s sleepy, and close her eyes when she goes down for a nap. Just sit her upright and she’ll open her eyes to play all over again!

Doll comes with dress, bib, bowl, spoon, bottle, 2 diapers, 2 doll food packets and instructions.

Includes 2 “AA” batteries.  Ages 3 and up.


My Thoughts~!!
This is one of the grooviest dolls for little girls that I have seen in a while~!!  My youngest daughter and My Baby Alive have become new BFF's and she takes the doll EVERYWHERE~!!

We were thrilled to learn that she says over 30 different phrases and the doll seems to say some things at just the right time, which has made my daughter feel more like a li'l mommy.  I have enjoyed watching my daughter interact with her doll, it reaffirms my feelings that she is going to make a great mother herself.

Her interaction with My Baby Alive has shown her to be very attentive to her dolls needs and she changes, feeds her and comforts her, just like she would if she were a real mommy.  I adore the imagination that is pouring out of her head and I would recommend this to anyone who has a little lassie in their lives who loves their dolls.  Any little girl would love to have this as her newest friend~!!

The food formulas were easy to prepare and my daughter had no problems following the instructions in order to prepare the food.  When she poops, my daughter was freaked out, she knew the dolls did that but she had never witnessed it herself.  She was totally grinning as she changed the diaper, feeling like everything she did was important.

The price point of $40 is an excellent one for the hours of imagination your child will enjoy and if you shop around a bit, I am quite positive you can find it even cheaper, if money is tight this Christmas season.  Any way you look at it, this is a great doll with an affordable price that your child will love for a very long time~!!



post signature 
** Disclosure: I did not accept any compensation from the sponsors other than review copies, my views are my own, reviewed by me..as I see it~!! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo