Friday, April 27, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW: Marvel the Avengers ~ Hero Masks



Every great super hero needs an awesome mask~!!

Kids can pretend to be Earth's Mightiest Heroes with these masks based on the upcoming film..."THE AVENGERS".

Choose from Iron Man, Hulk, Thor and Captain America.

Each sold separately.






Approximate Retail Price:  $10.99

Ages:  5 & Up
Available:  NOW~!!

Okay...sooo...like, aren't these the GROOVIEST masks for young people??  I love the quality, they are made from a very durable plastic, harder than normal mask material making it less likely to get crushed when in game play.

I think the price of them is GREAT also...that Hulk mask is the BOMB...I mean...GRRRRR...who wouldn't want to get all Hulked up and run around the house like a mini mad person...hehe  I also dig the Thor mask...the wings are really kewl~!!  

My son loves the Captain America mask and I couldn't get him to take it off when it first arrived. He was thrilled to see all the neat Avenger toys (which I will be sharing with you over the next week) that arrived for review.  He wanted to put everything on and be the ultimate Super Hero!!

I love that the Hero Masks generate imagination and game play within children, drawing them away from those gosh awful video games and having them move around and use their noodles in a creative manner.  I am very impressed with these masks and if your children are into the Super Hero phenom...then I would suggest shelling out the money and making them super hero happy~!!

post signature**  Reviewed by me...as I see it~!!  **