Monday, April 23, 2012

These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things...

When I first saw this tree I thought that souls had joined in dance to protect it, you can see a beautiful woman dancing like a ballerina beginning her joining...as I scrolled down the page I noticed that this 1600 y/o tree which is 24 ft. in diameter (that's like 5 hugs) and its VERY tall...is situated at a cemetary...sooo...mayhaps yes???


Tecumseh ~ My Hero~!!


Cuz that's just how I roll...


I loved them before they were kewl~!!  It's all about the braaaaaiiiinnnnssssss~!!


Cuz he's sexy like that~!!


It's where my soul soars~!!

Love and light to you all...keep it groovy~!

Increase the Peace & Truth...ALWAYS~!!  xoxo

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo