From April 30 - May 6, children and their families, schools, and communities will turn off screens . . . and turn on life.
Not sure what to do during Screen-Free Week?
- Listen to the radio.
- Write an article or story.
- Paint a picture, a mural, or a room.
- Write to the Prime Minister, President, your Representative, MP/MPP or your Senators.
- Read a book. Read to someone else.
- Learn to change the oil or tire on a car. Fix something.
- Write a letter to a friend or relative.
- Make cookies, bread, or jam and share with a neighbor.
Continue reading athttp://www.commercialfreechildhood.org/screenfreeweek/101screenfreeactivities.pdf.
Print out the list of activities and cover up the TV!