Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BOOK REVIEW: My Little Book Of Bald Eagles by Hope Irvin Marston

My Little Book of Bald Eagles

Author:  Hope Irvin Marston
Illustrated:  Stephanie Mirocha
Paperback:  32 pages
Publisher:  Windward Pub Co (June 30, 2009)
Language:  English

This is a delightful story about a new family of bald eagles. From newborn's first lessons in life to the first solo flight, this beautifully illustrated book is ideal for introducing young children to the wonders of nature.

My Little Book of Bald Eagles is a beautifully written and depicted picture book.  The illustrations are expressive and the colours are wonderful.  


The book shares with children all that makes Bald Eagles the magnificent bird they are.  From the tending of their young, learning how to fish and fly as well as nest building are all explained within.  The book is filled with facts and would make a great early learner book to have in your home.


I loved the feeling of adventure as you read through the pages and appreciated the questions my children asked as they read it.  The book was a definite hit with the readers in my family and my son wishes to use it one day for a project.


I would give My Little Book of Bald Eagles a five out of five stars.  It's easily understood and easy to share with readers of all ages.



post signature**  Reviewed by me...as I see it~!!  **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo