Wednesday, April 25, 2012

COMIC REVIEW: The Amory Wars by Claudio Sanchez

The Armory Wars In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth:  3 #8

Written by Claudio Sanchez, Peter David
Drawn by Chris Burnham
SC, 24pgs, FC, SRP: $3.99


A Prise warrior demands that Claudio starts looking ahead of himself, to his destiny. But maybe he should look over his shoulder too…because Al the Killer is lurking right behind him! 

At the same time a greater evil will arise, one that will play a major role in Claudio’s future. Another not-to-be-missed issue from Coheed and Cambria frontman Claudio Sanchez and comics legend Peter David!

Al the Killer is on the hunt for Claudio when he realizes his special powers.  The dynamics of the plot make for an interesting story.  The artwork is a wonderful addition to the story being shared.  I was quite fascinated with the details found within each page of creation.

I haven't had the opportunity to read this series but I was impressed with the amount of emotion found within.  The cliffhanger was a delightful surprise that I wasn't expecting from a comic, my overall fondness for this book makes me wish I had read the series from its conception.

The lives of the people in the comic are believable in their depictions and some of them have truly decent characters while others blend well with their evil schemes.  Overall this makes for a great read and definitely one you'll want to begin from the start, I would give The Armory Wars a five out of five stars.




post signature**  Reviewed by me...as I see it~!!  **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo