Saturday, April 28, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW: Farm Rich Products


For over 25 years, Farm Rich has been making products with only one goal in mind:  keep'em happy.

Whether it's their wholesome ingredients in their products or the wide variety, you can feel good about serving your family appealing snacks, appetizers and meals that will be sure to keep them smiling.


With amazing products to choose from, there is something for everyone one on your food shopping list!

Cheese Sticks
Mushrooms
Meatballs (Original, Italian & Turkey)
Mozzarella Bites
Quesadillas
Pizza Slices
Philly Cheese Steaks
Stuffed Pretzel Bites
Bacon Cheeseburgers
French Toast Sticks (Original & Cinnamon)
Queso Cheese Bites
Jalapeno Peppers
Mozzarella Sticks (Mariana Stuffed)

I was sent a voucher to grab myself a Farm Rich product to check out for review and I choose the Cheese Sticks as they were out of the Pizza Slices which is what myself and my group wished to truly try!

Basically, you open the bag, put them on a tray and cook them...that simple~!!  

The kids found them to be absolutely delicious and with a little sour cream, I must say, they are actually quite scrumptious.

I didn't find the cheese inside to taste bland, as does some mozza sticks I have tasted in the past.  Nor did the cheese run out of them as they baked...that was impressive as there is nothing more disappointing to go get your cooked product and its one huge mass of cheese and bread pieces.


These would make for great party snacks or during the game or even for an after school treat~!!

post signature**  Reviewed by me...as I see it~!!  **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo