Wednesday, May 30, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW: Smelly Washer Cleaner



Are you fed up with your home and appliances smelling like mildew??  Are you tired of musty, mouldy or sour odours in your towels and laundry??  Then Smelly Cleaners is the cure~!!

Their safe, effective and easy~to~use cleaners and deodorizers remove bad odour at the source...from your clothes washer, towels, laundry and even your dishwasher...forever~!!

Smelly Washer Cleaner is really easy to use~!!  

Add a level cap (1 tbsp.) to a hot setting and allow the cycle to complete.  Most users find this will remove mildew odour from any top or front loading washer.  

Worse cases will need more than one cleaning and sometimes, in worst case scenarios, it will need more than one cleaning and you may need to soak your washing machine for a few hours to remove the odour~causing buildup.

ARV ~ $16.99

#1 Recommended by consumers and experts~!!

Doesn't just mask the odour...but removes the source of the stink~!!

Safe with all septic systems~!!

24 treatments in one bottle~!!

12 ounce bottle ~ up to a one year's supply~!!





This product couldn't have come at a better time for me~!!  I had just went through a washing machine nightmare...and it lasted a year...can you imagine??  Anyhow...I went through several washing machines...all of them catching on fire and I was forced to use a Bubblelator in order to wash my clothes.   What that implies is that I washed four or five pieces of clothing at a time and then wrung them out by hand.  Let me tell you, I appreciated our fore~mothers and the HARD work they had to survive on a daily basis.

Well, I FINALLY got myself a working washing machine, it was second hand but came with a three month warranty...I'm not sure how long its going to last as I STILL wait for it to blow up in my face to this day...lol  It had a funky smell to it and I was loathe to use it...then I remembered I had the Smelly Washer Cleaner to review and followed the directions to the tee.  

I was truly amazed, the nasty smell was gone and now I could wash my clothes without fear of transferring anothers, um, germs to my own families clothing~!!  AND...after using the Bubblelator for soo long, I decided to give it a thorough clean.  I had to do a deep soak with this job and left it for about four and a half hours, and I must say, it has a faint smell, that I am sure one more use would cure, but I'm not using it for anything special and just wanted to test out those deeper, built~in smells~!!  Going to have to say that this is a pretty amazing product and does what it is meant to do~!!






post signature**  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  **

1 comment:

  1. I was truly amazed, the nasty smell was gone and now I could wash my clothes without fear..

    cleaner products

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo