Monday, May 14, 2012

HASBRO ~ NERF ~ LIGHTNINGSTORM Blaster


ARV ~ $24.99
HASBRO's NERF Super Soaker LIGHTNINGSTORM Blaster

Incapacitate your target with a full~auto soaking from your motorized LIGHTNINGSTORM blaster.

With its super~sized water drum and detachable stock, this blaster can't miss ~ and it even features a blast shied to block incoming water blasts.

You can add additional water clips (sold separately) for an even higher soaking capacity.



Get ready for a real "blast" with this sleek, super~powered addition to your arsenal.

Blaster comes with a water drum, stock, blast shield, and instructions. 
Requires 4 "AA" batteries, not included.
Ages 6 and up.

Okay...this was BY far the favourite of my sons and when they go outside to play, this is their preferred Blaster of choice~!!

They love the design, how it feels in their hands and the amount of water they are able to fire at once~!!  The blast is enough to make one scurry for cover if your not careful and the kids had a ton of fun soaking each other with water~!!  

When they share their Blasters with the neighbourhood kids, they expressly stipulate that this gun is not in the options for choice...lol  However, I have to say that I have seen a couple of the kids around here sporting new HASBRO NERF Super Soakers, so the excitement is spreading amongst the children~!!

Again, my kids LOVE that they are able to mix and match the parts with their others guns, enabling them to make their barrel longer and giving them some extra hand holds for fun play~!!

I think the price is fantastic and the quality of the workmanship is pretty groovy as it still stands up the vigors and rigors of my children.  My wee folks take their toys seriously and put it through all the tests and the HASBRO NERF Super Soakers are still taking a licking and I even caught one of the neighbourhood children dragging this on the sidewalk behind him...why??  I haven't a clue, but I had a talk to him about respecting other peoples property and how he is more than welcome to use the Blaster, but he must treat them like they were his own and to not break them.  

Great Super Soaker and I'm thinking this summer is going to be a scorcher, so you MAY want to stock up on a few of these and some extra water clips and be prepared for the upcoming heat wave~!!  You can thank me later for it...;)

post signature**  Reviewed by me...as I see it~!!  **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo