Thursday, May 17, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW: Chloraseptic Warming Sore Throat Lozenges


Chloraseptic Warming Sore Throat Lozenges


Chloraseptic Warming Sore Throat ~ Honey Lemon with Real Honey

#1 Pharmacist recommended for sore throat pain.

Provides fast~acting relief of sore throat and mouth pain.

Soothing Liquid Center ~ relieves pain and cools nasal passages.

Temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat.

Chloraseptic lozenges contain benzocaine which temporarily relieves minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and throat.  Chloraseptic when used as directed, provides safe, effective and fast relief.

Prestige Brands is committed to sharing and reinforcing appropriate product usage information to ensure the responsible and safe use of over the counter products.  Children under the age of three years old should consult their physician or healthcare professional before giving products containing benzocaine.

ARV ~ $3.99
Chloraseptic Warming Sore Throat ~ Green Tea with Real Honey

I was privileged to be able to review both of these products and was surprized to find that I preferred the Green Tea lozenges more than the Honey.

They certainly couldn't have come at a better time as I recently suffered some throat damage after a night at karaoke and all that armchair singing really did my  vocal capacities in.  My throat was raw and suffering and after sucking on a couple of these, it was easily manageable and made swallowing much easier to handle.

I found the soothing action of the Green Tea version to have a better reaction to soothing my throat than the Honey Lemon did, I'm not sure but the center of the Honey Lemon lozenges didn't seem to ooze any liquid center out and it was a bit chewy when I got to the end of the lozenge.  The Green Tea did have a wonderful warming sensation slip down my throat and coated my throat much better than the other.

I would definitely recommend these to anyone who requires minor throat relief, they do work and they taste fairly delicious as well.

post signature**  Reviewed by me...as I see it~!!  **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo