Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Neatorama NeatoShop Review~!!

In 2005, biochemist Alex Santoso needed a hobby and decided to check out the hullabaloo about blogging. He started a blog about all things neat and interesting on the Web called Neatorama. Fast forward a few years later, 'lil Neato grew to be one of the Internet's largest blogs (it's listed in the Technorati Top 100 blogs on the Internet) with over 30 million annual visitors. Since the blog already features a lot of neat and interesting stuff every day, it's only logical that the next step was to sell neat and interesting stuff! So the online store was born.

The NeatoShop is the online store for Neatorama and its partner blogs. As their motto says, we strive to bring you the neatest stuff on Earth!

Toy Story Clocks ARV $34.95
The NeatoShop carries many unique and fun items for everyone on your shopping list~!!  From the practical to the whimisical...

There are gadgets and accessories for all ages, including slippers, USB's, clocks, toys, gag gifts, tee shirts and much much more!

Character Tea Bags ARV $11.95

A cup of tea turns into a hot bath for your favorite famous character, as illustrated by artist Thomas Kappes. No strings required - each teabag comes with a character "hanger" that sits tight perching on the side of your tea cup.



Unicorn Meat ARV $11.95
 NeatoShop has wickedly affordable prices and they ship EVERY where!  All major credit cards as well as, PayPal are accepted forms of payment.  Due to weight restrictions some items may not be able to be shipped out of the US, however, if you really want, just beg a little and they will gladly meet your needs!!


My Thoughts~!!

Zombie Wine Bottle Stopper ARV $9.99
I absolutely LOVE the NeatoShop~!! I could spend days drooling over the gizmos, gadgets and extras to explore.  If you were to say to me, "go and pick out one item", it would take me weeks to decide what I'd want...they just have sooo many neat and groovy items!!

I found the customer service to be friendly and helpful and they were able to send me a beauty Zombie Wine Bottle Stopper  to review and I just love it!  It's made of hard urethane resin and I love the fact that NO TWO zombie wine stoppers are created alike as each are HAND CRAFTED by Indie artists.  That makes mine unique...how COOL is that?? 

It's about 1 1/4" in length and about .5" width and sits atop a cork.  The hand looks almost lifelike, as if raising out of a grave or reaching out to grab you and it has made a wonderful addition to my EVER growing zombie collection. 

I love zombies and Neatorama's NeatoShop has MANY groovy zombies to choose from.  They have clothes, wine stoppers, dolls, food, moulds, electronic gadgets and the list goes on.  If you have a love of zombies, then this is definitely one place you want on your wish list.
Wizard Of Oz Musical Tea Set ARV $24.95

If you know a Star Wars/Trek, Hello Kitty, Dr. Who, Monty Python or maybe a Wizard of Oz  buff; then you will want to check out the interesting items being offered.  They absolutely have something for everyone on your wish lists and I am almost positive you will find a few to add to your own!

 
** Disclosure: I did not accept any compensation from the sponsors other than review copies, my views are my own, reviewed by me..as I see it~!! **



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo