This holiday season Mrs. Cubbison’s introduces two exciting new products; Multigrain Stuffing with Cranberries is a sophisticated spin on a classic American holiday dressing and Crispy Onions are delightful toppers that make a great addition to your favorite Thanksgiving side dishes including the popular Green Bean Casserole.
Mrs. Cubbison's Kitchen is launching a new resource to help home cooks prepare for the most important meal of the year – http://www.Thanksgivingtips.com. The web’s newest holiday food resource features:
- Interactive Turkey Roasting Guide – Plug in your turkey info and when you want to eat. You instantly get “1, 2, 3” instructions on cooking and serving the best bird ever.
- Cooking Videos – Expert chefs show how to successfully stuff a bird plus demos for savory new side dishes.
- Top Thanksgiving FAQ’s -- Answers to more than 30 of the most-asked Thanksgiving meal questions based on 63 years of Mrs. Cubbison’s wisdom and troubleshooting.
- Easy-To-Use Categorized Recipe Library with a cornucopia of creative ways to prepare and serve stuffing – by far the most popular Thanksgiving side.
- Cook’s interaction on Facebook -- Get last minute help and share with other Facebook fans.
- Holiday Giveaway!! – Mrs. Cubbison’s is serving up an online sweepstakes where consumers can win up to $9,000 in free cookware, products and home accessories for the holidays. Visit http://www.thanksgivingtips.com for rules and entry info.
Join Mrs. Cubbison's on FaceBook
Join Mrs. Cubbison's on YouTube
My children absolutely LOVED Mrs. Cubbison's Crispy Onions and they don't even like onions, which surprised me immensely~!!
My youngest son put them on everything from his noodles to his sandwiches and I HAD to draw the line when he wanted to try them on his cereal, he even took them to school as a snack!!
I found them to be a bit overpowering to smell. If you left the bag open their scent quickly permeated the area and if you are hungry, this doesn't bode well. I liked them in tuna sandwiches and in salads but I left them to the kids, I couldn't resist, they were eating onions~!!!
I would definitely buy the Crispy Onions again~!!
The Multigrain Stuffing with Cranberries was good as well, though I thought that the recipe took a LOT of margerine! I think six tablespoons for the amount of stuffing found in the package was a little much and I was able to get by with only four.
I didn't roast this inside of a turkey and I feel that the cranberries would have been a bit softer if I had, instead of stove top cooking. However, the stuffing was very edible and we had it with our chicken breasts as a side dish. It was a nice change~!!
I think that Mrs. Cubbison's makes some truly delicious products and I am quite positive that for your Holiday dinners or whenever, you will find pleasing results with the finished product!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
** Disclosure: I did not accept any compensation from the sponsors other than review copies, my views are my own, reviewed by me..as I see it~!! **