Thursday, October 20, 2011

Home Make+Print Stickers from StickerYou


You can now Make+Print your own stickers! By going to StickerYou.com you can easily use the 'Sticker Maker' (no software required) to make your stickers. Make your own name stickers, labels, or create with your favorite licensed character, or upload any photo or image. 

The Sticker Maker provides text, colors and special effects to make incredible personalized stickers for any use.You can then insert and print the blank removable sticker pages from this package on any inkjet printer. Each package comes with glossy sticker page templates (8.5" x 11" in size) for printing. 


Sticker Maker is the application that allows you to make new stickers, customize individual stickers, and/or customize an entire page of stickers.  Sticker Maker will allow you to drag and drop images from the left panel onto your page.
















Using their new “Make+Print” blank sticker paper, you can now Make+Print YOUR OWN STICKERS at home with their award winning online Sticker Maker. The Make+Print line offers people their choice of packs of stickers and iron-ons in an assortment of shaped templates. Use their clip art, licensed art, or upload your logo, photo, or any image. The Sticker Maker enables you to determine the size, quantities, and shape of your stickers. For the more creative it also provides text, colors, and special effects to make your personalized stickers.



My Thoughts~!!

I love the quality of the sticker paper that the folks at StickerYou use in their Make+Print your own sticker sheets!!  I found them to be extremely sticky and the ink from the printer sinks into them nicely.  I had no problems being able to read or see any of the images.

The 3 3/4" x 2 1/4" glossy rectangle stickers were very easy to print upon.  The stickers were in alignment with my computers settings and there was no excessive colour or image run off.

I found it very easy and fun to go to the Sticker Maker page and create!!  I just followed the easily understood directions, put in my sticker size and I was creating and personalizing in no time at all~!!  The hardest part was trying to decide what to print!!  I did find the load time for the clip art graphics to be a bit of a nuisance, it didn't always want to load the pictures for me and would often have to wait or go to another page and then go to the one I wanted.  

I really love the set up at StickerYou.com and the convenience of being able to create and print your stickers is really groovy~!!  I would REALLY love to try their iron-on transfers, I have yet to find a company that I like~!!

You can find stores near you that sell the StickerYou sticker and/or Iron-On Transfer sheets at their store locator~!!

StickerYou main URL: www.stickeryou.com
StickerYou on Twitter: @stickeryou
StickerYou on Facebook page: www.facebook.com/stickeryou

Currently available in Hobby Lobby in the USA; Mastermind and Scholar's Choice in Canada!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 ** Disclosure: I did not accept any compensation from the sponsors other than review copies, my views are my own, reviewed by me..as I see it~!! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo