I've found another groovy sign~up event for you all to participate with~!!
I’m pleased to announce a special Special Needs Giveaway Event. This event is a FREE event for bloggers to sign-up for. It is being hosted by Autism Learning Felt and What’s That Buzz. It is being sponsored by Mayer-Johnson and Redwood Hill and Green Valley Organics.
The prize package will include:
- 1 Eco-friendly insulated green “Get Your Goat, Have a Cow” co-branded tote bag (approximate value $5)
- 1 t-shirt (winner’s choice of Redwood Hill Farm Goat, Green Valley Organics Cow OR RHF kid-size shirt; approximate value: $15)
- 6, 6-oz cups Redwood Hill Farm Goat yogurts (valued at about $2.19 each = $13.14)
- 6, 6-oz cups Green Valley Organics Lactose Free yogurts (valued at about $1.59 each = $9.54)
- 1 32-oz bottle Redwood Hill Farm Kefir (about $6.39)
- 1 32-oz bottle Green Valley Organics Kefir (about $4.49)
- 1 12-oz Green Valley Organics Sour Cream (about $3.99)
All of this, an approximate value of $150, will go to ONE WINNER.
This giveaway is free for one Twitter link on the Rafflecopter entry form. If you want a second link for Facebook, it’s $3. In return for the free link on the entry form, we ask that you post about this free blogger giveaway event on your blog. If you don’t want to post, that’s ok. You can send $3 in as an entry fee instead. We will check all blogs for the posts, and keep track of who does the $3 instead of a post. This giveaway will go live on July 28, 2012. We ask that you have yours up within 24 hours. If it isn’t, and you haven’t contacted us with a reason why, your link will be removed from the Rafflecopter form. I will email everyone the giveaway post details ahead of time.
Here is the link to sign-up.