Monday, November 7, 2011

Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner


Do you hate cleaning the toilet? It can be the most disgusting task in the house.  Might not be the most difficult task, but it is never ending.  Wouldn’t it be nice to remove yourself from toilet-cleaning duty?

Introducing Scrubbing Bubbles® One Step toilet bowl cleaner—the toilet system that works hard to keep your toilet clean and smelling fresh so you don’t have to!

Start with a clean bowl and it will easily keep it clean with just a couple of sprays a day.  The powerful cleaner tackles tough stains like toilet rings, hard water marks and lime scale – and helps keep them away.

Simply clip the nozzle over the rim inside the bowl—it securely fits all types of toilet bowls.  Then effortlessly spray the bowl with the tap of the foot pedal and walk away!  The 360 degree spray will cover the complete bowl, even under the rim.

 My Thoughts~!!

I thought the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner is a neat idea!!  I had no problems following the directions enclosed and found it easy to set up.

I thought it did a great job of keeping the toilet bowl clean and fresh smelling.  

I didn't like how it sits out in the open for people to trip over and no matter how I set it, it was always in the way.  Another problem I had with it is my children.  They found it so intriguing that EVERY time they went into the bathroom, they stepped on the lever to have it spray.  By the end of the day, the canister was empty and I thought, well, so much for it lasting the week! I could NOT keep them from stepping on the lever...*sigh*

I am thankful that the refill canisters are reasonably priced, however, I dislike the set-up and the fact that its too appealing to children.  As well, if you have any pets, the outside shield that hides the canister collects pet hair easily and I found myself continually wiping it down.  I also found the spray from the nozzle shot the solution all over the toilet seat and I couldn't find a position that didn't allow this to happen!

If your toilet bowl is already dirty, this won't do much to help with that situation.  This product is meant to maintain a clean bowl.  However, the smell is great and if the circumstances are right, it will save a load of manual scrubbing!

 
** Disclosure: I did not accept any compensation from the sponsors other than review copies, my views are my own, reviewed by me..as I see it~!! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo