Tuesday, September 20, 2011

NEEDED: Zombie Products AND/OR Print Books Required~!!

I'm on the hunt for YOUR zombie products~!!

Do you have any products OR print copy books that you would love to have reviewed???

I am in desperate, dire need here...LOL

If you know of anyone who deals in zombies or has zombie related products on their sites...could you send me their leads so that I may pitch them??

I GREATLY appreciate any and all help but after a year of searching, I've JUST about given up~!!  I KNOW they are out there because I have seen them...but for the life of me, I cannot find a lead to save my life...haha
 
 
I need your BRRRRAAAAAIIIINNNSSSSS~!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm Sarah, just started following your blog from the blog hop and wanted to invite you to come follow mine http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer. Thanks for stopping by my blog. About GFC, you probably just needed to refresh the page, I've been having problems with that on both my blog and others blogs. It would be on the right side of the page before all the labels if you decide to try again. Thanks for liking my FB page:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from Wacky Wednesday Blog Hop and inviting you to follow back!

    My Crazy Life
    corabeth27.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. come check out my zombies and let me know if any catch your eye at my September Zombies event http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2011/09/september-zombies-schedule.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo