Monday, January 3, 2011

Where Are They #3??

Have You Seen This Boy??
 Bryan Jeffery Braumberger
Date of Birth:  August 14, 1988
Hair Colour:  Light Brown
Eye Colour:  Blue/Gray

Missing since:  June 1, 2007
Missing from:  Burnaby, British Columbia

Last known information about Bryan:
Bryan was last seen at approx. 1:00 am on Friday, June 1st, 2007 in Coquitlam, BC.  His red 1988 Honda CRX was found abandoned at the George Derby Center in Burnaby a few hours later...He was wearing a black t-shirt, black shorts & white Adidas running shoes with blue stripes and no laces.

If you have seen Bryan Jeffery Braumberger or know anything about his whereabouts...PLEASE contact...
1-800-661-6160 or 1-403-291-0705
tips@mcsc.ca

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow at Mom2MomDeals.com, I'm now following you back!
    Feel free to visit my other blogs at:
    BeachMonkeys.blogspot.com
    TheBlogCafe.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a guest host following you back from FMBT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, thanks for the follow. I now follow you.
    Hope you're having a great day. Mary O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! I'm a new follower to your blog. Looks like you do some good awareness for the missing here!! You should link it up on my AWARENESS Linky! http://www.diamondpotential.com/p/awareness-wednesday.html
    As for the book "She's Come Undone", it's definitely NOT for everyone! I've written an addendum to the post going further into detail and why I liked it and why someone else may not. After reading a few of the comments, I felt like I hadn't really done a very good job of giving an actual REVIEW...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas - following you back now!

    Bernadette
    http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad when these kids go missing. :( Thanks for stopping by for FMBT and following! I'm returning the "follow" luv!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still scary as hell to let kids out of our site. I hope I am anal enough to protect them. Thanks for posting this, it's a good reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you through FMBT...
    hoping you'll stop by and follow me back:)
    www.victoria-nouvea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo