Monday, January 3, 2011

25 Things About Me~!!

25 Things About Moi...

1.  I was born dead.
2.  I am the oldest of three girls.
3.  I have 6 children, 3 boys & 3 girls.
4.  I have 1 grand~daughter.
5.  I play Dungeons & Dragons once a week...currently I am the DM of my own game.
6.  I love to read...everything & anything~!!
7.  I eat red pills...
8.  I love to dance even in public.
9.  My favourite colour is green.
10.  I am Canadian and absolutely ADORE my country.
11.  I am a Scorpio.
12.  Tecumseh & Erich von Daniken are 2 of my heroes.
13.  I love zombies.
14.  I smoke, but I never drink alcohol...ever...blechie~!!
15.  However, I drink Diet Pepsi like water.
16.  I am a retro girl living in a techno world.
17.  Classic rock is groovy music.
18.  I love playing board games.
19.  I hate doing the dishes.
20.  I have 1 dog:  Tsabi Sonavitch, 2 cats: Mary Magdalen Leopardo & Saqqara Cowcata, 1 Egyptian Uromastyx: Snake, 2 Red-Earred Sliders: Freddy & Velma, Several fish and a Crayfish aptly named Houdini.
21.  I ride a 1967 CCM Galaxie bicycle, painted green, with a side basket & yes...people often shout "Auntie Em!" or sing the tornado song...LOL
22.  I'm often told I look like Lucy Lawless (Xena Warrior Princess)...my dad actually called me Xena Burke...said I also looked like Delta Burke from Designing Women...*shrug*
23.  I grow my own vegetable garden every summer.
24.  I am an empath & can "push"...tho' it makes me morally ill and I try never to use my "push".
25.  I will never be anything other than me.

12 comments:

  1. Nice to know more about you. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Blog hopping from Monday’s Blog Hop. What a great blog! New follower. Would love for you to stop by if you get a chance http://giveawayblogdom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them. I am very curious about #1 I must say. I am swinging by a day late:) Thanks for following Belly Charms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for stopping by Ad Bits! Love your blog. Even though I'm a Diet Coke drinker, I think we can be friends. :)
    ~Jules @ www.adbits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from Mingle Monday Blog Hop!

    Anna, The Pilot's Wife
    Follow My Blog at: The Pilot's Wife Blog
    Follow me on: Twitter
    Like me on: Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by and following me! I am now a follower of yours too. :-)

    Have a great day.

    Jodi
    http://amomhavingfun.blogspot.com
    http://www.jodishomebiz.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 1st one gave me chills!! Thanks for the follow! I am happily following you back & love your blog :)

    http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am the oldest of 6 children and your newest follower. Thank you for following me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for stopping by my blog..I am now following you back..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by. I miss playing D&D ah the good old days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am now following you back!
    www.theknitwitbyshair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jennifer!

    Thanks for the follow! I've returned the favor, looking forward to seeing you back in my blog sometime!

    ~ Jenny @ I'm a full-time mummy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo