Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Treasure Trove Tuesday ~ Week of January 1-11~

I won some Joolwe Jewelry from the fine folks at...

Wrestling Addicted Mommy

Cannot wait to try it on...




The groovy folks at...

Well Connected Mom

allowed me to win a really neat
8GB Tron USB Drive!!!




Won a really cute personalized Wall Growth Chart from...

Canadian Moms

We're in the process of revamping Not-Quite-Right's room and this is going to make a beautiful addition...



Won this Exercise video at a Twitter Party hosted by

Real Mom Reviews

and

GameSpot


Won this for my son-in-law at...

Heck Of A Bunch

He's going to love this one...

3 iTune Apps...How The Grinch Stole Christmas, Rudolph Camera & 101 Ways To Motivate Yourself from the fine folks at...

Mommy Blog Expert


This one is for DancerButt...an Herbal Scented Relaxation Doll...she needs to destress...LOL  Thank you...

Rebecca's Whims


Won a size 2T Dolly & Me dress combo from...

Dollie & Me

My cousin's baby, Layla, is going to look sooo cute~!!!


Won a MixBook that I'm looking forward to creating...but with what pictures...EEEKKK~!!!  Thank you goes to...

Kidsumers


My wee folks are going to have a BLAST creating with this win...Thank you VERY MUCH to the groovy folks at...

Cool Canucks



My dude is getting this one for Valentines Day...so shhh...don't tell him...he's going to FREAK...hehe  I do so love to see him smile!  Thank you VERY much to the grand folks at...

Kindred Spirit Mommy


I've never even held one of these before...going to be sweet when I finally do...have heard SO much about them...HUGE hugs to the groovy folks at...

Soft City Cafe (who hosted this outstanding event)

2 Boys + 1 Girl = One Crazy Mom (for being the winning blog)


Please stop by these wonderful places and read some of their thoughts and reviews and enter one of the fabulous giveaways...you won't be sorry you did...

THANK YOU TO ALL~!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You won a lot!
    Thanks for following my blog! I am following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have quite a score here. I'm eying up your cell phone and ipod win. Let me know how that fitness game is. I'm considering getting a Kinect as a family treat with part of our tax return money. I'm looking at several fitness games.
    Thanks for stopping by What We Won Wednesday!
    Congrats on your wins

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo