Friday, August 26, 2011

The Waltons Labour Day Marathon

The Waltons is an American television series created by Earl Hamner, Jr., based on his book Spencer's Mountain!

The series pilot was a television movie entitled The Homecoming: A Christmas Story, broadcast in 1971. The show originally aired on CBS from 1972 to 1981. After the series left the air, three television movie sequels were broadcast in 1982, with three more following in the 1990s.The Waltons was produced by Lorimar Productions and distributed by Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution in syndication!!

 I absolutely adored The Waltons when I was a child and plan on checking this out...


Grandpa and Granny Esther were my favourites and Mary Ellen always irritated me...LOL

I remember it was on Sunday nights and it always meant it was time to settle down and focus for school for the upcoming week...

I remember doing the whole spiel with my family when it was time for bed!!  


Goodnight John Boy...

Do you have any fond memories of favourite shows when you were a child??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo