Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lacey's Day by Jack Eadon

SYNOPSIS:
Life for both Ted Hewitt and Lacey Chen is starved of simple love when a wedding doesn’t materialize and a genuine love is replaced by obligation. That empty pot is filled with love and care by Ted’s reaction to Lacey and her reaction to him. At first the match is challenging but gets more and more intense as feelings of love are replaced by need, hen sheer erotic lust. At the end the most intense drama occurs when the lovers plan a reunion. Will they meet? Will they be as intensely attracted to one another as they originally think? Will the lust they inspire in each other lead to love that can glue. In this generation of email and Internet, come explore the lust as born and developed on the Internet through emails between Ted and Lacey.

Read my FULL review at:

 
 ** Disclosure: I did not accept any compensation from the sponsors other than review copies, my views are my own, reviewed by me..as I see it~!! **


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo