Monday, May 16, 2011

I Was, I Am by Allison 'Tammy' Moore

SYNOPSIS:
Ex-Inmate's Story of Triumph in 'I Was I Am...How to Move beyond Your Past to Create an Extraordinary Life' Throws Lifeline to Others Struggling with Obstacles to Success. One of the most difficult things for ex-offenders to accomplish when they are released from prison is finding employment and becoming a productive member of society. For many, the stigma of a criminal record is just too much to overcome. For others, like Allison, it is a matter of viewing obstacles as an opportunity. "I Was I Am...How to Move beyond Your Past to Create an Extraordinary Life", a book by motivational speaker, author and ex-inmate Allison Moore, provides an account of her prison experience as the catalyst for change and guidelines for those who struggle with being hindered by their past.

Moore wrote, "I Was I Am...How to Move beyond Your Past to Create an Extraordinary Life",not just for individuals with a criminal record or who have been incarcerated, but for those who have past experiences that prevent them from living a full life. The book draws from her experiences in order to educate readers on the reality of the prison sentence, the lack of support systems and the perils of living a life unmanageable. Whether it is a physical prison experience or a prison in mental capacity, she shares her beliefs on how to become free.


Read the FULL review at:


**  Disclosure:  I did not accept any compensation from the sponsors other than review copies, my views are my own, reviewed by me..as I see it~!!  **