Monday, May 9, 2011

Giggles The Green Bean Turns Stinkytown Into Greentown by Lauren Davis

SYNOPSIS:
Giggles the Green Bean Turns Stinkytown into Greentown is the first book in the Giggles the Green Bean series. In this fun story the young reader will learn the 5 special secrets Giggles learns in order to turn Stinkytown back into Greentown. Giggles teaches kids important green concepts and skills including recycling, water conservation, healthy eating, and energy conservation using tangible, real-world examples that even the youngest readers will be able to adopt and discuss with family and friends. In keeping with the environmental message, a portion of net proceeds will be donated to the U.S. Forest Service Plant-A-Tree Program.

Read the FULL review at:

**  Disclosure:  I did not accept any compensation from the publishers other than review copies, my views are my own, reviewed by me..as I see it~!!  **