Monday, May 30, 2011

Heartless by Anne Elisabeth Stengl

SYNOPSIS:
Princess Una, 18, is strong-willed, immature, and courted by princes who have many reasons to desire her. One sees her as a way to escape the consequences of his poor choices. Another thinks he is in love but, when pressured into making a difficult decision, easily disavows his pledge. Aethelbald of Farthestshore is a mysterious faerie prince whose steadfast love and selfless service annoy Una and provoke her to set her will against him. When the princess makes some foolish choices, she finds that she has taken a path that will lead to her destruction, but the prince who truly loves her is willing to pay the ultimate price to set her free.

Read the FULL review at:

** Disclosure: I did not accept any compensation from the sponsors other than review copies, my views are my own, reviewed by me..as I see it~!! **