Thursday, August 9, 2012

Oasap.com ~ Delivering Fashion & Love~!!


Oasàp.com is a High~Street Fashion On~Line Store~!!

This dedicated online store offers many various kinds of women's apparel, bags, shoes, jewelry, accessories, beauty products and so much more~!!

Founded in late 2011, they have already grown into a leader in fashion as they continuously update their products every day adding over 600 NEW products EVERY week~!!  Their mission is to make YOU look like a cutting~edge fashion model, no matter where you are or what class or age group that you fall into.  They believe that pursuing fashion is the right of EVERY woman~!!

Oasàp.com offers FREE shipping WORLDWIDE~!!

They have a 30 day Unconditional return policy~!!

ALL of their products are produced in formal factories which can guarantee the welfare AND the adequate rest of their workers.

Every day is a surprise to be found at Oasàp.com~!!

ARV $30.00

 I absolutely LOVED the 

Sexy Standing Collar Lace Hip Hugging Dress


 that I received from Oasàp.com~!!  It was VERY affordable and fits like it was meant for my body~!!  I even had other body types try it on and we all agreed that no matter the body type, this dress looks GROOVY on everyone~!!  We even dubbed it "The Travelling Dress of the Ya~Ya Sisterhood~!!"  hehe...it was truly amazing that every single one of us were able to fit in the dress and look sexy to boot~!!

The dress is made out of lace and has a standing collar, long sleeves, a wonderful sheer design to the chest, hip hugging in a mini~length cut.

It fits more standard sizes and can be machine washed but do not add bleach, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean and you can use a cool iron on reverse to smooth out any wrinkles.

I also love the fact that Oasàp.com ships WORLDWIDE for FREE...like WOW~!!  Do you know how many times I have NOT ordered online because the shipping was astronomical...so THAT means, with the savings I'll save by NOT having to pay the shipping means I can afford to buy something that is a wee bit more extravagant then I would normally purchase~!!

Did I mention that the customer service is truly wonderful~!!  The folks who work at Oasàp truly know their fashion, are timely and their accuracy in my order was fabulous~!!  Truly I cannot RAVE enough about these folks, they keep up on the standards of fashion and bring you MANY groovy choices to choose from~!!

Since receiving the Sexy Lace Standing Collar Dress I have been by the online and began drooling over the choices they have since added, it took me forever to choose this one, as I just gotta have them all...hehe, and only one of them was I able to afford, but I am DEFINITELY going to return~!!


I do suggest you come around again in the near future, I am quite positive that the fashion found at Oasàp.com and myself are going to become life~long friends~!!


post signature  **  I received no monetary compensation for this post, my thoughts are 100% my own...reviewed by me...as I see it~!!  **