Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Treasure Trove Tuesday ~ Week of February 2nd ~ February 8th

Okay...back on track now...LOL...here are this weeks wonderful lovelies~!!


THANK YOU to EVERYONE who voted for me in the
"Beautify Your Blog Contest"...I WON~!!!

On March 28th, I'm slated to begin my new look...thank you to the groovy great folks at...

Infusion Design Studios

I'm very excited to see what they come up with~!!



Won this in How Do You Sleep weekly question from the groovy folks at...


Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

Can't wait to peruse this...sounds hilarious...but first I have to wait for Martha to read it...hehe



Won another super title from the great folks at...


I Am A Reader, Not A Writer


I am such a sucker for literature...I always need more input...words are yummy to me...heh heh~!




Won a copy of the 1st Season of "Are We There Yet?"  from the terrific people of...

Bargain Fun

I have never seen it before...should be fun~!!




Grabbed myself a pair of Slip On Dancers from the beautiful peeps at...

Miss Lulu Blogs

I'm hoping it helps with the pivot/spin combo...

I have been trying for MONTHS to win one of these...FINALLY...hehe...thank you again goes to...

Traci66

I LOVE lemon-lime slushies and unless I want to pay a FORTUNE at DQ...I just can't find them ANYWHERE...oh joy...oh bliss...freshie packets here we come~!!