Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Abithica by Susan Goldsmith

SYNOPSIS:
What if you knew you were about to be torn from your body and replaced by an imposter in a seamless switch forever separating you and the one you love? Would you do whatever it took to stay? Even if YOU happened to be the imposter?

Abithica must borrow all that she is from others: names, lives, even bodies, but only for periods of time she cannot control. What is she, and why is she compelled to fix the lives of the people she inhabits, even the despicable ones? When she switches into the troubled life of Sydney Turner, she ends up breaking the one rule that has sustained her, the one thing in her control--never get attached--and learns the pain of loving and being loved in return.

Read my FULL review at:


 ** Disclosure: I did not accept any compensation from the sponsors other than review copies, my views are my own, reviewed by me..as I see it~!! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo