Thursday, April 28, 2011

Getting To Know Me~!!

Punk Rock Momma sent this out in an email and I thought to join along...it's always fun to share...don't you think??

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage: Diet Pepsi, I drink it likes its water~!!
2. Last phone call: My oldest daughter, she turned 27 today!!!
3. Last text message: I don't text...AT ALL!!  I don't even own a cell phone!
4. Last song you listened to: Takin' Care of Business by BTO
5. Last time you cried: Two days ago, I feel rather lonely right now!  :(

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice: Yes
7. Been cheated on: Yes
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes
9. Lost someone special: Yes
10. Been depressed: Unfortunately yes!!
11. Been drunk and threw up: Oh gosh...I don't want to remember!! 

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Emerald Green
13. Kelly Green
14. Sea Green (its all about the green)

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011)

15. Made a new friend?: Acquaintances yes, friends no but the years not over yet!
16. Fallen out of love? In and out, up and down, but still on track!
17. Laughed until you cried? Yes...playing Telestrations, AWESOME game!!
18. Met someone who changed you? I pray for that every day!
19. Found out who your true friends were? I don't have any "true" friends.
20. Found out someone was talking about you? Only the jealous people do!
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friends' list?  Just my children and family!

GENERAL:

22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life? Maybe 300 or so.
3. A TV show you wish was NOT canceled? Firefly
24. Do you have any pets? Yes, 1 dog, Tsabi, 2 cats, Mary Magdalen Leopardo & Saqqarra Cowcata, 2 Turtles, Freddy & Velma, several fish and an Egyptian Uromastyx named Snake.
25. M&M's with or with OUT peanuts? Oh with peanuts please~!!
26. What did you do for your last birthday? Husband and kids made supper...yummers~!!
27. What time did you wake up today?  8:00 a.m...we slept in...EEEK~!!
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?: Singing songs with my family~!!
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for:  World Peace~!!
30. Last time you saw your Mother?: Sunday at Easter dinner.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? Wish my son had lived~!
32. What are you listening to right now? The kids are watching Kids Vs. Kat
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?: Uh...yes...why??
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? Politicians and big business~!!
35. Most visited webpage?: Yahoo Mail
36. PC or Mac?  PC
37. Nicknames: Freak
38. Relationship Status: living in "sin"...heh heh~!!
39. Zodiac Sign: Ophiuchus
40. Lady or Gent?: Lady...where??
41. Elementary?: Prince of Wales
42. Middle School?: Spent at too many, my dad was with the railroad and we traveled a LOT~!
43. High School?: TISS
44. Hair Color?: Dark Brown
45. Long or short?: Long
46. Height? :5'4"
47. Do you have a crush on someone?  Not at all!
48. What do you like about yourself?  I take iniative~!
49. Piercings?: 3 holes in each ear.
50. Tattoos? a tiny cross on my left hand
51. Righty or lefty? Right handed
52. First surgery?: Prolly tonsils!
53. First Piercing?: Only ever had my ears done!
54. First best friend?: Melanie...I gave her all my barbie and accessories...LOL
55. First sport you joined? Volleyball
58. Notice 56 & 57 missing?: Nope...I copied and pasted!

RIGHT NOW:

59. Eating: Not at this moment...no
60. Drinking: Uh...Diet Pepsi
61. *Poke*:   Never!
62. *Poke*:   Why?
63. Waiting for?: dude to get home
64. Want kids? Geesh me no, I already have 6...more than plenty!  And a grandbaby gurl!
65. Get Married? Not even once!
66. Career?  What's this word career???

67. Lips or eyes?: Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs...no, kisses...no, hugs...no...uh...both?!
69. Shorter or taller: Taller
70. Older or Younger: Older but not to look like it
71. Romantic or spontaneous: A little from column a and a little from column b please!
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Stomach
73. Sensitive or loud: Know when to show them, know when to hold them
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.
75. Trouble-maker or hesitant: Someone who is able to stir the foundations yet soulful enough to realize the intended outcome.

HAVE YOU EVER :

76. Kissed a stranger?:Yes
77. Drank hard liquor?: Yes...but I don't drink alcohol!
78. Lost glasses/contacts?: Oh gosh yes~!!
79. Had sex on first date?: Nope...I'm in it for love!
80. Broken someone's heart?: I don't know...mayhaps!
81. Had your own heart broken?: Yeah!
83. Turned someone down?: Yeah!
84. Cried when someone died?: Of course!
85. Fallen for a friend?: My dude was my friend first...we've been together 11 yrs. now!


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself?: For the most part!
87. Miracles?: Yes
88. Love at first sight?: Yes
89. Heaven?: Oh yes
90. Santa Claus?: My goodness NO~!!!  It's Mommy Claus and Daddy Claus in this house!
91. Kiss on the first date?: No
92. Angels?: Definitely

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

93. Had more than one bf/gf at the same time?  Maybe when I was really young!
94. Is there one person you want to be with right now? My son
95. Did you sing today? Of course!!!
96. Ever cheated on somebody? Yeah...sorry...but yeah!
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? I don't know...maybe to the beginning of time and watch everything unfold at once...would be neat to see!
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?  When we went to see Iron Maiden in concert!
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? No
100. Posting this as 100 truths? Yes, on my blog