Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 5 ~ Holiday Gift Guide ~ Five Finger Tees

FiveFingerTees.com opened in July, 2009 and is completely family owned and operated. They offer a wide variety of movie/TV, pop-culture inspired and down right funny t-shirts for only $9.99!

Their philosophy is simple, they do all the work!


From customer service, designing, printing, photography, shipping, web site design, and trying to watch their kids at the same time! By doing this, they keep their overhead really low which gives you the customer a great deal, without having to sacrifice on quality.

T-Shirts are Professionally Screen Printed in the U.S.A. They do not use heat transfers or irons-ons.

They use soft preshrunk 100% cotton shirts with Double-needle stitching throughout and a seamless rib at neck.

Tees are Available in assorted styles, sizes & colors.
FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $50! (U.S. orders only)


FiveFingerTees.com accepts all major credit cards, Paypal payments and money orders, sorry no checks.  We process all orders through Yahoo's secure merchant services shopping cart.

FiveFingerTees takes their customer service very seriously and make it their TOP PRIORITY. If there is any way they can make your shopping experience better, contact them anytime.

Is it true that I can win FREE Tees from FiveFingerTees?

Yup, you can join their Facebook Fan Page, thet give away free tees all the time.

My Thoughts~!!

I was most impressed with FiveFingerTees quality AND selection.  Truly, there was a tee shirt there for everyone on my shopping list!!  They have comical, satirical, horror, Christmas, political, movie/television tie-ins and you can even choose to have them help you design your own!!

I was pleased to have been able to review two of their tee shirts.  The Zombie Apocalypse tee in green was my favourite, I just adore zombies and this was perfect as I was able to order it in my favourite colour.  The green is really nice, it's one of the greenest greens I have seen in a tee shirt, its vibrant colour looks great on my husband.

The *I Don't Exist!* Christmas tee is a bit too risque for The Marsh, but if you'd like to view it, you can see it here.  I got that one in black with white printing and its just perfect.  The men in my family love their gag tees and will wear just about anything that will get a laugh from another.  Laughing is not only groovy but its contagious, so this is a gift that just keeps on giving!!

I love that every single tee shirt is $9.99, the guess work is removed from your purchase, you can shop stress free wondering how much things cost.  The shipping rates are fairly decent, even if you have to have your purchases sent outside of the US.

I think these would make GREAT Christmas gifts for everyone on your wish list~!!
Check out FiveFingerTees for all your tee shirt needs~!!



** Disclosure: I did not accept any compensation from the sponsors other than review copies, my views are my own, reviewed by me..as I see it~!! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo