Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 16 ~ Holiday Gift Guide ~ Marshmallow Fun Company ~ Bow & Mallow Camo Version

Marshmallow Fun Company LLC provides toys in North America. The company offers shooters and blasters. It markets its products through its online store and other retailers. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Dallas, Texas. Marshmallow Fun Company LLC is a former subsidiary of Energio Limited.

The Marshmallow Fun Company is proving that you can have fun with your food with the ability to shoot Marshmallows up to forty feet. Our products are putting new meaning to the concept of "fast food" Our "Classic" Series includes the ever so popular Marshmallow Shooter,Marshmallow Blaster, Marshmallow Bow and Mallow and the Marshmallow Blower.

Their award winning line has received National coverage on Hannah Montana, Rachael Ray, What about Bryan, Good Morning America, The Jay Leno Show, Tony Danza, The Ellen Degenerous Show and People Magazine. The Marshmallow Bow and Mallow was awarded the Creative Child magazines's Top Toy of the Year for 2007.  Their Blasters were also awarded the Top Toy of the year for 2006 and the Marshmallow Shooters were given the Seal of Excellence Award in 2004. And in 2008 The Bow and Mallow was awarded Learning Express Best Toy Award. The positive press has translated to great consumer response.


The Marshmallow Shooter is an excellent addition for office toys, shooting fun soft marshmallows over 30 feet. It is easy to fire and reload, making it perfect for quick attacks (or rapid defense). The Shooter holds up to 20 marshmallows for extended office campaigns, and is capable of rapid fire for laying down cover for coworkers. You can buy extra magazines to pre-load for the big game.


For dear friends of all ages, there is a new ‘dear’ season with the advent of the Camo Bow & Mallow. Snap-action fun for all ages, the Bow & Mallow shoots at a range of up to 30 feet and holds 25 miniature marshmallows in a single magazine for soft, non-stop fun. Develop a bulls-eye aim at the snap of a finger. Dish-washer safe after loads of fun!

 My Thoughts~!!

I love these products for they provide my sons with the need to fire weapons without hurting anyone.  Honestly, they do NOT hurt~!!  My youngest daughter is a girly-girl and trust me when I say she would have whined like the dickens had it have even hurt a fraction.  She was relieved as her brothers shot a few her way (between us, I was VERY relieved also!)

ARV $29.95
The kids spent hours playing with the Bow & Mallow, they had tried a couple different versions of the guns and were very excited to try the Bow variety.  I read a tip, in order to keep the marshmallows from sticking, mix one teaspoon of cornstarch for every two cups of marshmallows into a bag and shake it up.  The tip worked better with than without it~!!

There was a bit of jamming but the problems were easily corrected.  As well, the marshmallows are not reusable after firing them once.  Their texture just breaks down and makes the whole system go wonky.

The compartment took about 20 mini-marshmallows, I didn't want the kids stuffing them in so I shied the number a bit so that wouldn't occur.  It was really cute watching my youngest son try to line up his shot to get it into my oldest's sons mouth.  I'm not sure if the sights were off but not many of the targets were reached if there weren't say, about 10 feet within range.

My kids loved their Bow & Mallow Camo Shooter and the hours of fun is worth every penny~!!  This would make a great gift for any child, both young and old~!!  My husband got just as much of a kick out of playing with the Shooter as the kids did~!!


post signature 
** Disclosure: I did not accept any compensation from the sponsors other than review copies, my views are my own, reviewed by me..as I see it~!! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo