Sunday, July 10, 2011

God's Shelter For Your Storm by Sheila Walsh

SYNOPSIS:
In a world of uncertainty, pain, and struggle, where do you go to find solid and steadfast assurance?

Gifted Women of Faith® speaker Sheila Walsh offers powerful, heart-filled teaching on ten bedrock promises of God, providing the foundation for daily living with confidence, hope, and joy. Sheila unveils principles that provide unshakable security during even the most difficult times by weaving her hallmark storytelling, personal experiences, and applicable Scripture to help readers gain a trust in God that will sustain them for a lifetime.

Read my FULL review at:

Win a copy of your VERY own~!!!
Visit One Day At A Time and enter TODAY~!!

** Disclosure: I did not accept any compensation from the sponsors other than review copies, my views are my own, reviewed by me..as I see it~!! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo