Wednesday, June 1, 2011

When I Dream by Robin Landry

SYNOPSIS:
Open these pages to endless worlds of wonder and amazement. From ancient legends and mysteries from the far reaches of history, to modern twists on classic tales, and challenging information about the world around us, When I Dream is a collection of poems that inspires and teaches as it entertains. Sure to become a favorite for kids of all ages, this beautifully illustrated book will draw readers back again and again. Author Bio: Author Robin Landry grew up in Puyallup, Washington and currently lives on a lake near Seatac Airport. She is currently working on an adventure/mystery series for young adults.

Read my FULL review at:

 ** Disclosure: I did not accept any compensation from the sponsors other than review copies, my views are my own, reviewed by me..as I see it~!! **