Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!


Today, I was delighted to find out that I was honoured with an Award~!!  My very firstest one ever...yeeeaaa~!!!  Thank you soo much Lissa's Loot for this groovy award~!!


This is how this fun award works:

1.  Thank and link back to the person who honoured you with this award.
2.  Share 7 things about yourself.
3.  Award 15 recently discovered groovy bloggers.
4.  Contact these bloggers and tell them about their award.


7 Things About Myself:

1.  I won my whole Christmas from groovy bloggers such as yourself and my heart forever thanx you for it~!!
2.  I have never seen an ocean.
3.  I hope to see the Sphinx and Maachu Pichuu some day.
4.  Zahi Hawass really REALLY rankles my nerves...*@#(!)#&@
5.  I do not believe in War...AT ALL~!!
6.  I love Dr. Seuss
7.  Gonzo is my favourite Muppet.

15 Bloggers I Would Love To Award:

1.    Koupon Krazed
6.    Mumfection

4 comments:

  1. So sweet of you! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there fellow Canadian,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, "What's On My Mind". I am following you back.

    Congratulations on your blogging awards, you certainly deserve it! You have a great blog.

    Take care and make everyday a great day!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! It's too bad you've already received it or I would send it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending it right back at you:)

    Thank you so much for thinking of me.

    ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo